Friday Link Pack

(via)

Björk interviews herself.

– I’m a CEO: Here’s how I taught my daughter, from a young age, to thrive as a professional

Notion is a unified & collaborative workspace for your notes, wikis, and tasks.

One person’s history of Twitter, from beginning to end

– Desperate to quit your job? Read this first.

I agree with Grace: These book lists should really be curated more thoughtfully.

– Americans are pack rats. Swedes have the solution: ‘Death cleaning.’ (via)

Swipe Fatigue: How online dating is failing us

Getting Comfortable Versus Getting Lazy

– Is something upsetting you? Watch this. (via)

– Thanks to this blog post by Yancey (and Craig Mod) I know use Outlook on my phone for my email. It’s fantastic.

– I am finally embracing Farro.

Cute emergency.

I asked Tinder for my data. It sent me 800 pages of my deepest, darkest secrets (via)

– Hmm.. Everything in your life, right now, is a reflection of what you believe you deserve.

– Jan Tschichold: A Brief History of the Ampersand

– In two weeks I am going to give Getaway a try. Tiny cabins in the woods.

This sleek, modern vessel is both a watering can and pitcher for watering both you and your plants!

– Forget the carving, here’s your DIY Tattly Pumpkin.

Why You Shouldn’t Buy a “New” Book on Amazon



from swissmiss http://ift.tt/2yGqPlL
via IFTTT

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

B2B Marketing News: B2B Buying Disconnect Study, Google’s SERP Video Carousels, B2B Event ROI Data, & Instagram’s New Story Reactions

Trust Factors: How Best Answer Content Fuels Brand Credibility

How to Know If Your Content Marketing Just Isn’t Working