I LOVE LISTS

 

I LOVE LISTS

  1. Squirrel sniffs flower
  2. Inventory of emergency vehicles. Whoa.
  3. Baby zebra born with spots!
  4. Ambulance turned home.
  5. How to support an employee with social anxiety.
  6. North America is losing birds.
  7. This dress is beyond cute.
  8. Old photographs of classic beauties.
  9. I love a black accent wall.
  10. A photographer’s take on our relationship with our phones.
  11. How to tell someone to get off their phone.
  12. Instagram shouldn’t let kids see a long of things.
  13. Why some people become lifelong readers.
  14. I want to go last-minute camping.
  15. Go to therapy. Especially for your work stuff.
  16. Great homes architects designed for themselves.
  17. Little acts that can brighten someone’s day.
  18. Signs misspelled. 
  19. The most scenic drive in all of the states. 
  20. I bet you would like this, Lauren!
  21. Scientists studied logo designs.
  22. Dreamlife paintings one and two
  23. I had no idea what a slofie was.
  24. Chocolate Banana Bread should be in your weekend plans!
  25. Hey! I updated new FAVORITES in my SHOP section of my blog.

 

I LOVE LISTS // a collection of links from the 'net on Shutterbean.com

Orders of $35 or more get FREE SHIPPING in my Etsy shop!

Want to carve out time and LEARN some art and create a creative practice??!  Check out Skillshare!   Here’s 2 months FREE Premium membership to Skillshare.  My creative practice has improved greatly since I started taking classes several years ago!  You can see more on @thehandwritingclub

 

 

The post I LOVE LISTS appeared first on Shutterbean.



from Shutterbean https://ift.tt/2LEzvPP
via IFTTT

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

B2B Marketing News: B2B Buying Disconnect Study, Google’s SERP Video Carousels, B2B Event ROI Data, & Instagram’s New Story Reactions

Trust Factors: How Best Answer Content Fuels Brand Credibility

How to Know If Your Content Marketing Just Isn’t Working